Compete, in teams or individually, to eliminate opponents by tagging them with paintballs using the terrain for tactical cover.
The game of paintball in Hyderabad is a competitive team shooting activity in which players eliminate opponents from play by hitting them with paintballs. These are spherical capsules loaded with dye and gelatin that rupture upon impact. Paintballs are typically fired from low-energy air guns known as paintball markers. In addition, these paintball markers are typically powered by carbon dioxide or compressed air. Players participating in the Shootout game in Hyderabad are obliged to employ barrel-blocking safety equipment, wear protective masks, and adhere to the game's rules for safe play. Paintball in Hyderabad is a great sport for families as well as corporates because it helps to build strong teams.
|12 and above||-||-|
*For below 18 years kids Parents / Legal Guardian must sign Disclaimer form
- All minors (under 18 years of age) must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Never fire your marker / Paintball gun when you or anyone near you is not wearing proper paintball protection gears.
- DO NOT REMOVE YOUR MASK WHILE A GAME IS STILL BEING PLAYED! Most severe injuries can be avoided if players simply keep their masks on.
- Don't stand in the open for too long during play
- Always reload your marker or catch your breath from behind a tree or bunker.
- Do not shoot cars, homes or other items with painted or finished surfaces. The paintballs are non-toxic but can discolour or dissolve painted or finished surfaces.
- Never shoot at another person with the intent to cause injury or harm.
- If you are under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or prescription medicine, DO NOT PLAYS PAINTBALL.
- Don't remove safety equipment's by yourself, ask instructor for help.
- Our Instructors have the right and the responsibility to deny access to the activity for any individuals whom they consider a safety risk to themselves or to others or if equipment does not fit properly
- Food and drink are not allowed in the designated paintball area.