Are you ready to partake in an exciting wall climbing activity and relish your passion for sports and outdoor activities?
Rock climbing in Hyderabad is an artificially constructed wall with grips for hands and feet. While rock climbing walls are typically utilized for indoor climbing, they may also be found positioned outside. Some of the structures used in outdoor rock climbing are made of brick or wood, but the material that is utilized on the majority of current walls is a thick board made of multiplex that has holes drilled into it. Our team of professionals at rock climbing places in Hyderabad will assist you in training your staff and building their capacity to manage the necessary safety and security measures. In addition, they will assist in training the participant for both natural and artificial rock climbing walls.
|6 and above||-||Max 120 Kgs|
- Listen carefully & follow the instruction provide the by the Instructors.
- All minors (under the age of 18) must have a Disclaimer Form signed by a parent or guardian before climbing the wall.
- Children must be 4 years & above to climb the wall and Maximum weight limit is 120 Kgs.
- Don't climb unless instructor says - 'Climb on / start climbing'
- Never climb over, behind or around the side of the wall structure.
- While descending hold the safety rope with your both hands & use your legs to stay away from the climbing wall.
- Don't remove safety equipment's by yourself, ask instructor for help.
- Your goal is not to reach the top of a route; your goal is to overcome challenges and to enjoy each success as you progress.
- Remember that your legs are stronger than your arms, so focus on ways to improve foot friction and leg placement.
- Our Instructors have the right and the responsibility to deny access to the wall for any individuals whom they consider a safety risk to themselves or to others or if equipment does not fit properly
- Food and drink are not allowed in the designated climbing area except for bottled water.